Episode 3: SPT03 Behind Blue Eye’s – Depression & Anxiety
In this episode our host; Phil Green, shares his path so far and describes his ongoing work to overcome depression and anxiety.
Phil has been a long term sufferer of depression, but has always managed to deal with it in his own ways… However sometime ago things became too much and he decided it was time to seek professional help.
This episode is the road so far and Phil’s permanent record for his own sanity.
- Mental Health Response Service — Mental Health Response Service
- Online Tests | Life on the Spectrum — One of the first ways an undiagnosed aspie might try to determine his or her likeliness of having Asperger’s syndrome, is by taking one of the online tests.
- Asperger syndrome – NAS — People with Asperger syndrome are of average or above average intelligence.
- Ajahn Brahm | Buddhist Society of Western Australia — Ajahn Brahm is the popular Buddhist teacher to a growing international audience
- Learn to be at peace with yourself | Ajahn Brahm | 6 Jan 2017 – YouTube — Learn to be at peace with yourself | Ajahn Brahm | 6 Jan 2017